Orange City Water - Orange City Water Pvt. Ltd. (OCW) is a subsidiary of Veolia, the global leader in optimized resource management. The organization is especially established in November 2011 for the execution of Nagpur Municipal Corporation’s Uninterrupted Water Supply Scheme, popularly known as 24×7 Water Supply, under Central Government’s ambitious JnNURM (Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission). OCW offers professional services to its customers in Nagpur with end-to-end solutions.
Service Scope of OCW
- 24x7 uninterrupted full city water supply
- Operation and Maintenance of existing networks
- Installation or Upgradation of new and existing networks
- O&M - Operations and Maintenance of 5 Water Treatment Plants
- Treat raw water & storage of treated water
- Bill generation to water consumers
- Recovery of water billing amount for NMC
- Distribution of treated water to end consumers, ensuring the required quality of treated water
- 24x7 Customer care centers to serve the citizens on a dedicated toll-free number (1800-266-9899)
Orange City Water Pvt. Ltd. (OCW) encourages customers to prevent the wastage of water and educates various ways and means towards efficient use of potable water.
Orange City Water is committed to the bright future of Nagpur in drinking water system management and practices.