Know your Water Utility
OCW manages the water supply of the city from Source to Tap for more than 3 million consumers within the city of Nagpur through a network of 68 water supply reservoirs and 2000+ km in the pipeline.
- Operation and Maintenance of existing networks
- Installation or Upgradation of new and existing networks
- O&M - Operations and Maintenance of 5 Water Treatment Plants
- Treat raw water & storage of treated water
- Bill generation to water consumers
- Recovery of water billing amount for NMC
- Distribution of treated water to end consumers, ensuring the required quality of treated water
- 24x7 Customer care centers to serve the citizens on a dedicated toll-free number (1800-266-9899)
OCW manages the Nagpur Municipal Corporation’s Water Treatment Plants at Gorewada and Kanhan, all the Elevated Service Reservoirs, Ground Service Reservoirs, and Master Balancing Reservoirs commonly known as Water Tanks. We encourage people to protect the resource and save spending huge money on it. People should always spend water wisely.
To handle all these phases of water network operations OCW organization has three of its divisions working in the field.
- Operation and maintenance
- Customer Service
Our experts ensure that we deliver quality water to our customers and provide them with the best of our service. The rehabilitation works of the project are simultaneously going on in different areas of the city and are continuously ramping up while the operations are already spread throughout the city. Managing the project efficiently, the company is now a family of about 400+ employees on-roll and a large team of outsourced employees is supporting the routine organizational work. Considering the mammoth job the company has to manage, it is expanding its base in all the ways horizontally and progressing vertically.
The water we supply for domestic use has a standard. The water quality standards are increasing day by day and will continue to improve gradually.