For Main Consumer* – Monthly
For General Consumer – Quarterly
*Main Consumer – is a Consumer either with
a) High Consumption e.g Hospitals OR
b) Large Connection Size (Dia) e.g Apartments/Townships OR
c) Multiple Connections e.g Government Offices
Facility for Online Payments to be provided soon
• Customer Index Number (CIN) is the unique number given to every consumer by the Utility. The CIN should be used as reference for all communication with the Utility.
• Customer Name and Address is the name and address of the person in whose name the connection is registered.
• Water Meter No. is the unique number given to the water flow meter installed at your property.
• Meter reading is the actual meter reading as displayed by the meter at the respondent’s premises.
• Connection Size is the size of the pipe connecting your property with the main water transmission line.
• Past Consumption
• Current Consumption
• Current Amount
• Due Date
|Experts from OCW, IIT’s & University of Melbourne Congregated at IIT, Kharagpur|
|Capacity building program for field managers|
|नवेगांव चे सोडा दरवाजे उघडले|
|जलसंकट ख़त्म , जारी रहेगी नियमित जलापूर|
|पेयजल कटौती पर लगेगा विराम !|
|OCW is most Progressive Water Utility in India for 24×7 project|
|OCW’s Social Initiative “Samarth” for Women Empowerment in association with UPAY|
|Mr. Arun Lakhani, in a special interview. (E-Nagpur Today)|
|World Water Day!|
|Best Water Management Practices Award - nagpurtoday.in|